Book Your Newfoundland Hunting Trip
We are presently booking Newfoundland hunting trips for the fall of 2018! To book your next Newfoundland Hunting Trip with Arluk Outfitters contact:
Arluk 2018-2019 Hunting Prices
|1 week – 1 animal hunt
Incidental Bear: $500.00
Additional Moose: $4,000.00
Non-Hunting Guest: $2,500
*Rates above are per person. All prices are in US funds and include taxes.
- Hunting license fees
- Experienced 1:1 guiding
- Transportation by helicopter to and from the lodge
- Transportation of your game and trophy from the bush to cold storage
- Airport pick up service at the Deer Lake Airport
- Accommodations and meals
- Telephone and radio communication at lodge
- Caping of your trophy
Price does not include:
- Gratuities for the cook and guides
- Alcoholic beverages (Contact Brad LeDrew to arrange beverages in advance)
- Overnight lodging in Deer Lake upon your arrival and departure
- Overnight lodging in Deer Lake due to inclement weather or delayed commercial flights
- Meat cutting and the shipping of your meat home – Vacuum sealing is recommended for your flight home and that cost is approximately $300 for a moose and $200 for caribou.
A $2,000 deposit is required upon booking. The remainder is payable on or before June 30th in the year that you hunt. Personal cheques may be used for deposits, however, for final settlement cashiers cheque or e-transfer is required. For final settlement, cashiers cheque(s), e-transfer or payment via Paypal through our website is required. In the event of a trip cancellation, deposits may be transferred to another person or deposits can be honored the following year.
Click here to pay your deposit