Main River Lodge is located on the northwest branch of the Main River in the remote, pristine valley of the Long Range Mountains on the Great Northern Peninsula. The Lodge is approximately 2.5 miles (4km) east of Gros Morne National Park and 4.3 miles (7km) west of the Main River Heritage Reserve area.
All of our lodges are in remote locations requiring helicopter transportation.
- Generated electricity
- Propane stoves
- Indoor plumbing with hot / cold running water
- Sitting rooms with television
- Remote internet
- Phone service
- Homestyle meals prepared by on-site cook
- Double occupancy bedrooms
- Bedding and linens provided